How do you want to remember the year 2015 when you look back on it 10/20/50 years from now?
I want to remember 2015 as they year I got back up, dusted myself off, got back in the saddle and at least chose a direction to ride in. The year I figured the important things out and moved forward.
What is your number one goal for 2015?
Grow, evolve, become more aware of my goals – to be a better person than I ever have been. This is a pretty vague goal, but I don’t believe anybody is perfect, or that there is a perfect state we can attain, just that everybody has problems and ways they can improve and life is about growth.
I also want to get a better hold of my finances. I’ve got some ideas about how, and a phone number for a financial planner.
What skills do you want to learn, improve or master?
- Speak Korean (at least get started learning more than 안녕하세요 and 하지마 and 미안해 I’ve picked up from K-Dramas)
- Cook seafood well (as in whole fish, not “in other dishes”)
- Swift app development, at least a bit
- Maybe some WordPress theme development
- How to let go.
- Audio editing
- Yoga practice and sticking to a regular workout schedule
- Chinese (although I have no idea how)
- Crab pot pies
- The perfect Moose snuggle
- The perfect playlist
- Standing back up
This post includes some questions about what you might want in the next year, to help you look ahead. Thanks so much to @remixedair for bringing this to my attention.